Welcome to the new and improved word sprint writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
After some feedback and more consideration, I’m updating the rules to give more people a chance to participate! Instead of 30 minutes or just an hour, I’m opening the prompt up to FOUR hours: 8:30PM-12:30AM on the east coast.
Other things to keep in mind:
– Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
– Submission must be between 150-300 words.
– All stories are property of the authors.
– Winner will be determined via reader votes over the weekend.
Ready, set, write!
Prompt: This week you get a word!
- a violent disturbance of the atmosphere with strong winds and usually rain, thunder, lightning, or snow.
- a tumultuous reaction; an uproar or controversy.
- move angrily or forcefully in a specified direction.
- (of troops) suddenly attack and capture (a building or other place) by means of force.
Reminder: #MonsterMash2019 is also running right now! Make sure you get your entry in by tonight!