Welcome to the new and improved word sprint writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
I am back from hiatus (with a shiny new logo/tag line) and ready to roll!
Rules to keep in mind:
- You have FOUR hours (8:30PM-12:30AM on the east coast) to submit your entry.
- Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
- Submission must be between 150-300 words.
- All stories are property of the authors.
- Winner will be determined via reader votes over the weekend.
Ready, set, write!
Prompt: So I was having trouble coming up with/finding a prompt, and thought it’d be a good idea to ask my husband what tonight’s prompt should be.
So there you have it, folks!
Use it as you will – as general inspiration, the actual phrase in the text of your story, as a theme, etc.