Wanna play? Here are the rules! (Revamped for the new year!)
- Every week, a random prompt will be posted on Tuesday at 8AM EST. Participants have until Friday at 11:59PM EST to write and submit a response.
- Responses are submitted to the comments section of the prompt post.
- The catch – after the first week with a winner, the responses to the weekly prompts must build off the previous week’s winning entry, continuing its story. To avoid never-ending stories, the contest will reset every 5 weeks. We’re aiming to tell a story in 5-episode bursts.
- Voting will be open to decide a winner from Saturday at 8AM EST to Sunday at 11:59PM EST.
- A post announcing/promoting/featuring the winner and winning story will go up on Monday at 8AM EST.
- Word limit: 400.
- All responses are property of the authors.
Remember! Participants should include name/pen name and any links they’d like to share for promotional purposes (Twitter, FB Page, Goodreads, Website, etc).
Voting will look like this:
Questions? Suggestions? Drop me a line and I’ll respond ASAP! This contest is in its infancy, so definitely open to change!