Welcome to the new and improved flash fiction writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
I’ve changed the rules, so if you didn’t see my tweet, check them out!
- You have THREE DAYS (AM Friday-PM Sunday on the east coast) to submit your entry.
- Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
- Submission must be between 150-300 words.
- All stories are property of the authors.
- Winner will be determined via reader votes on Mondays.
Ready, set, write!
Prompt: As promised, here’s your beach-themed prompt! Last weekend, my husband and I took a much needed mini-vacation to Rehoboth Beach, DE. It’s a beach town with a pretty nice boardwalk and tons to do. So, for this week’s prompt, write a piece where a beach and/or boardwalk are a major part of the setting.