Welcome to the new and improved flash fiction writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
I’ve changed the rules, so if you didn’t see my tweet, check them out!
- You have THREE DAYS (AM Friday-PM Sunday on the east coast) to submit your entry.
- Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
- Submission must be between 150-300 words.
- All stories are property of the authors.
- Winner will be determined via reader votes on Mondays.
Ready, set, write!
Prompt: It’s come to my attention that we haven’t done a song prompt in quite a while, so it’s time to remedy the situation! I grew up on Michael Jackson’s music, but I didn’t stumble up on this song until a few weeks back. It’s catchy and high-energy, and has become a staple of my morning routine.