Welcome to the new and improved flash fiction writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
I’ve changed the rules, so if you didn’t see my tweet, check them out!
- You have THREE DAYS (AM Friday-PM Sunday on the east coast) to submit your entry.
- Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
- Submission must be between 150-300 words.
- All stories are property of the authors.
- Winner will be determined via reader votes on Mondays.
Ready, set, write!
Prompt: The past couple of weeks, my husband and I played through “It Takes Two” – a game that came out about a year ago that centers around the marriage troubles of a couple on the brink of divorce. Their kid makes a wish and the parents become small dolls and have to work through their issues in therapy at the hands of Dr. Hakim, the Book of Love. The therapy takes the form of puzzles and adventures they have to overcome together.
The main theme of the gameplay is collaboration. So, in the spirit of how much I loved this game, write a piece where two characters have to collaborate – willingly or otherwise!