Welcome to the new and improved flash fiction writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
I’ve changed the rules, so if you didn’t see my tweet, check them out!
- You have THREE DAYS (AM Friday-PM Sunday on the east coast) to submit your entry.
- Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
- Submission must be between 150-300 words.
- All stories are property of the authors.
- Winner will be determined via reader votes on Mondays.
Ready, set, write!
Prompt: This week, I had a glass dish explode in the oven, and ended up having to improvise the night’s protein. We went from having bacon-wrapped, cheese-stuffed chicken to frozen meatballs. In the spirit of improv and quick-thinking, write a story where the main character is forced to adjust to a sudden change or unforeseen issue.