Welcome to the new and improved flash fiction writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
I’ve changed the rules, so if you didn’t see my tweet, check them out!
- You have THREE DAYS (AM Friday-PM Sunday on the east coast) to submit your entry.
- Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
- Submission must be between 150-300 words.
- All stories are property of the authors.
- Winner will be determined via reader votes on Mondays.
Ready, set, write!
Prompt: Continuing to be fueled by my Encanto obsession, this week let’s write about food! While I was watching the movie, it was awesome to see so much of the food I grew up with be represented on screen. So, write a piece where food plays a major role. It doesn’t have to have magical properties – you can interpret however you want!