Welcome to the new and improved flash fiction writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
I’ve changed the rules, so if you didn’t see my tweet, check them out!
- You have THREE DAYS (AM Friday-PM Sunday on the east coast) to submit your entry.
- Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
- Submission must be between 150-300 words.
- All stories are property of the authors.
- Winner will be determined via reader votes on Mondays.
Ready, set, write!
Prompt: The struggle continues – so this week I want a story of success. Whatever that means for your characters – in love, in their jobs, their hobbies. Interpretation is up to you!
And for some extra inspiration, here’s a scene from season one of my current comfort show, Ted Lasso. The quote about success is around the 2:11 mark, but you’d be doing yourself a disservice by not watching the whole scene.