Welcome to the new and improved flash fiction writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
I’ve changed the rules, so if you didn’t see my tweet, check them out!
Rules to keep in mind:
- You have THREE DAYS (9AM Friday-9PM Sunday on the east coast) to submit your entry.
- Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
- Submission must be between 150-300 words.
- All stories are property of the authors.
- Winner will be determined via reader votes on Mondays.
Ready, set, write!
Prompt: Let’s do another word of the day! This is a new one for me:
1 a : a sudden violent gust of cold land air common along mountainous coasts of high latitudes
b : a sudden violent wind
2 : a violent commotion