Welcome to the new and improved word sprint writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
I am back from hiatus (with a shiny new logo/tag line) and ready to roll!
Rules to keep in mind:
- You have FOUR hours (8:30PM-12:30AM on the east coast) to submit your entry.
- Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
- Submission must be between 150-300 words.
- All stories are property of the authors.
- Winner will be determined via reader votes over the weekend.
Ready, set, write!
Write a quiet moment – this could be characters sharing a moment of solace, contentment, a meal, anything. Get creative!