Welcome to the new and improved word sprint writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
Last week was a resounding success, so let’s keep the party going.
If you missed the rules post, click here. Below is a quick rundown of what you need to know:
– The prompt will stay open for 30 mins. Use the time however you want.
– Include social media links/handles/anything you want to promote (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
– Submission must be between 150-300 words.
– All stories are property of the authors.
– Winner will be determined over the weekend via reader votes.
Ready, set, write!