Welcome to the new and improved word sprint writing prompt series – #SwiftFicFriday!
If you missed the rules post, click here. Below is a quick rundown of what you need to know:
– The prompt will stay open for 30 mins. Use the time however you want.
– Include social media links/handles (Twitter, FB, etc) & word count in the comment with your submission.
– Submission must be between 150-300 words.
– All stories are property of the authors.
– Winner will be determined over the weekend via reader votes.
Let the reboot commence! We’ll start with a personal favorite prompt-type: Incorporate the phrase in your piece. The phrase is included in the word count.
“That’s not what happened.”